Hi guys!!! Happy Sunday! How are you? This morning I went to brunch at First Watch, delicious as always. After that I’ve just been working on school work and getting ready for this busy week. Thats what Sundays are for right??? Anyways, today I wanted to talk about some of the things I’m thankful for always, but especially during this time of the year. Thanksgiving is coming up and I can’t waiiiiit. So many people disregard Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas, like hellooo! Delicious food, family, fall, alll in one holiday. Yes. That is what I’m here for. SO lets get into it…
- FAMILY. Since going away to college I’ve realized how much I actually miss out on, not just being right at home. (even though I’m 15 mins away lol) Little things like family dinners, running to get coffee with my mom, or even just hanging around the house become bigger things when you’re not there 24/7. You realize how much you take things like that for granted.
- FRIENDS. Leaving high school means all of your friends go to different schools and you’re all split up. Well, not the case for me. I’m lucky to have most (not all) of my closest friends with me for this crazy college journey + even more new friends I’ve met along the way. They keep me sane honestly. Shoutout to my besties, you know who you are. Thanks for dealing with my craziness. 😉
- TRENT. S/o Trent ily bae. You’re the best. Grateful for all you do everyday to keep me happy.
- FURRY FRIENDS. Yes, my pup and my 2 kitties. I miss them literally everyday and I cannot wait to be with them for Thanksgiving break. They always make me feel better.
- SCHOOL. I’m blessed with the opportunity to go to school at such an amazing campus with so many inspiring students and professors around me. Also the ability to study what I love, despite all the homework and papers. But it will all be worth it someday, right??
- COFFEE. Gets me through each and everyday, one true love.
- AVOCADOS. Can eat them so many different ways, so many different options. Just amazing, 10/10.
- MY BODY. Thankful to wake up every morning in a healthy and strong body. I work on self love and appreciation everyday.
- THE BLOG. I am so incredibly happy I started this blog. I love writing and expressing myself on this platform.
- MY BED. This is an obvious one. Always snoozin.
- LAUGHTER. With my friends, by myself, at myself, at my dog, at my dad or mom, at my brothers… the list goes on. Laughter keeps us sane.
- MY PAST. Good or bad moments, they made me who I am today.
- MUSIC. For spontaneous dance parties, duh.
- NIGHTS & MORNINGS. The ability to start over day after day.
& the list goes on and on. Ive been thinking recently about starting a gratitude journal. To write down one thing from each day that you’re grateful for, even if its something little. The point is to focus on the good in life, instead of the bad. I’ll keep you updated on that. I hope you guys enjoyed this! Hopefully it makes you think about everything awesome in your life, and to not take anything for granted. Life is so good! Have an amazing week. Don’t forget to subscribe!