Hey guys! Long time, no talk. I have been super busy with school and life in general! Today I wanted to share my outfit and makeup details from last night. I went to Halsey’s Hopeless Fountain Kingdom Tour… it was AMAZING. Halsey is my favorite artist and performer. She is so genuine and down to earth and I think that’s something hard to find in artists today. She interacted with the crowd and talked to us like we were her friends. Her voice is beautiful and every lyric has meaning. Her first full album came out during a harder time in my life. Hearing those songs brought me back to those moments for a second. It was so surreal to hear them live again, for the second time, but in a better time of my life. Realizing how far I’ve come and grown as a person is such a great feeling. Halsey is role model in my life in every aspect. If you guys have never listened to her music, you should! I am having major concert depression so lets take a look at last night…
- Top: Bodysuit from Forever21. It has adjustable straps which is nice, but no button on the crotch area to put it on which is inconvenient.
- Bottoms: My favorite black jeans from Hollister.
- Shoes: Steve Madden platform sneakers.
- Ring: Buffalo Exchange (see more in my thrift store post!).
- Bracelet: Snakeskin wrap bracelet from Burlington.
- Choker: Forever21. I originally bought this because I thought the chokers were separate but they are not! Still cute though.
- Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette. Love how this look turned out. Would you guys want a tutorial on how to do it?
- Face: There is so many steps to my face makeup, would you guys want a post on that? Let me know.
- Lips: Kylie Jenner lip kit in the shade Dolce K (shown in last pic).
I also could not resist buying this yellow hoodie from her merch, despite the outrageous price! Overall, I had such a fun night and I am so grateful I had the chance to go. Thanks for reading loves! I hope you all have a great week and give Halsey’s albums a listen if you never have! Follow me on Instagram for more pictures of my everyday life! @juwleea