Hi guys! So, I just turned 18, my birthday was on Wednesday the 27th. (yes I know I’m young) I don’t know about you guys but around my birthday I always just sit back and think, one whole year just passed. where did the time go? what did I even do? what did I accomplish? did I even do anything with my life? last year I wrote down 17 things I learned by 17, so I decided I would share some of these with you, as well as other lessons I have learned up until now.
- happiness is a choice.
- you are who you surround yourself with.
- you must love yourself before putting yourself in the position to be loved.
- time heals almost everything.
- never doubt yourself or your abilities.
- if you look good, you feel good.
- everyone who enters your life, is there for a reason.
- you must live for yourself.
- people will promise to always be there for you, they won’t be.
- family is the most important thing in your life.
- focus on the present, you’re never as young as you are right now.
- don’t think about it too much, just do it.
- you might lose your best friend or the person you love, you think your life will never be the same again, and it won’t. but that’s okay.
- don’t stress over what you cannot change.
- change can be uncomfortable at first, but its a good thing.
- listen more.
- you are so enough, and anyone who treats you less than that isn’t worthy of you.
- everything happens for a reason, even if at the time you don’t know what that reason is.
Today’s post was definitely different from the other ones but I hope you guys enjoyed it! I am so blessed to live the life I live. I am so grateful for everyone and everything in my life. I truly am living my best life, and I hope you all are too! Thank you again for reading, and don’t forget to subscribe!
P.S. happy national coffee day! go get yourself some starbs.